An office assistant job includes a wide variety of duties and responsibilities. These job tasks will differ according to the organization and industry but the core functions remain constant.
Services includes answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member, take and distribute accurate messages, greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member, coordinate messenger and courier service, receive, sort and distribute incoming mail, monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required, prepare outgoing mail for distribution, fax, scan and copy documents etc.
Service Features :
- Organizing and keeping files and handling projects.
- Answering and forwarding phone call and taking messages.
- Providing details to phone callers and office visitors.
- Monitoring the use of devices and supplies within the workplace.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or packages among workers and starting and searching messages.
- Helping the associate, staff or other management staff in doing their responsibilities.
- Cooperating with workplace personnel to maintain proper connections and a friendly environment within the office.